Thursday, March 6, 2014

"Feline Fashion for the Cat Lovers in All of Us"

I was looking through fashion trend stories on Marie Claire's website and happened upon this little blurb:

http://www.marieclaire.com/fashion/trends/animal-print-clothes-cat-lovers#slide-5

The article was very short with minimal words, focusing instead on the visuals, and comparing the latest fashion trends to pictures of similar looking cats.



marieclaire.com

I was obviously all for it, but it also made me realize that these women's fashion magazines really know their audience. I don't know any real stats, but I'd be willing to bet that a whole lot of women read Marie Claire, and that a good portion of those women really like cats too. Plus, for whatever reason cats are trendy right now, so incorporating a quirky article about fashion + cats could draw in younger audiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment